This is the final art production of my Marceline pamphlet. The only thing I have to worry about now is the printing process... and then combining the two pages to form a booklet. I've got my fingers crossed!
After finishing this project, I see the value and importance of the copy fitting process. All I had to do once I got to the computer stage was plug in all the type.
I didn't have any trouble with the silhouettes, but the photo of Walt on the front took some time. First getting it to the right size and resolution, but then getting it to fit the Mickey Mouse shape. The picture was not tall enough to fill the whole shape so I had to fill the ear in with black but then you could see the top edge of the photo. I went back into photoshop and added a black gradient to the top of the photo so that it would blend into the the black of the ear. This worked out much better than I thought it was going to. Then, to make the photo match the Mickey Mouse shape I had to make a white background to act as sort of a mask to hide the part of the photo I didn't want to see.
The only thing that I changed from the marker comp is the title "Marceline" is now in front of the Mickey Mouse shape instead of behind it.